We are excited you are interested in leasing a property with us. To better help you in making your decision, we have listed below the criteria to become a resident with us. After reading through our rental criteria, please let us know if you have any questions. We are glad to help.
ONE YEAR LEASES ARE REQUIRED ON ALL PROPERTIES. ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON SMOKING AND NO PETS.
1. A separate rental application must be fully completed, dated and signed by each applicant and all co-applicants. Spouses can complete one rental application. $35 application fee PER applicant.
2. The rental application will be reviewed when submitted so we will have all information needed to determine your eligibility.
3. Each applicant must provide a government photo identification and allow it to be photocopied.
4. Applicants who are first time renters or who do not have sufficient income under paragraph 6 below, may qualify by having the lease guaranteed by a co-signer. The co-signer must have a gross monthly income of at least 3 times the monthly rent and must meet all other qualifying criteria. The co-signer must complete and sign the lease agreement. The lease may be guaranteed by only a relative or employer. Co-signers may be held responsible for the entire rent and other costs, such as damages, as long as you live at this residence.
5. If applicant’s family will be occupying the dwelling, the family size must be appropriate for the available apartment. See our attached family occupancy policy, covering various sizes of units and children’s ages during the lease.
6. Employment and monthly income must be verifiable. Total monthly income of all occupants must be 3 times the monthly rent. (Otherwise, a co-signer may be required.) Roommates must qualify individually.
7. Applicant(s) may be denied occupancy for the following reasons:
- Falsification on application by any applicant
- Incomplete application by any applicant
- Insufficient income
- Criminal conviction history of violent or sexual crime, burglary or other crimes over Class C Misdemeanor, by any applicant or by other occupants (including children) who plan to live in the unit
- Poor credit history of any applicant (Credit reports are obtained. Previous bankruptcy, if approved, may require an additional security deposit.) This would include delinquent or collection status of any utility accounts.
- Rental history of:
- Non-payment or frequent late payment of rent
- Broken Leases
- Drug Use
- Poor Housekeeping
- Poor supervision of applicant’s children
- Unruly or destructive behavior by applicant, applicant’s children or applicant’s guests
- Violence to persons or property by applicant, applicant’s children or applicant’s guests
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability or familial status.
Tour Your Next House for Rent in Tyler TX Today
Are you ready to tour your next home? We have good news: we’re ready to show it to you. Schedule a showing of our great houses for rent in Tyler TX and surrounding areas today. You’ll be glad you did. 😉